Saturday, June 23, 2007

Debashis Sinha

I first met this guy in my first semester of college itself. We were in different sections as our branches are different. Inspite of all these hurdles it did not take me long to get acquainted with this lovely person. You can always spot him with a friendly smile on his face, never does he disappoints you. He has a great sense of humour( that I definitely lack). He is great friend to be with very amiable, friendly and inspiring. I am glad that in my life I have atleast made one friend on whom I can rely blind-folded, that's the level of trust between us. Three years have passed since we met, the time that is not enough for anyone to come so close, but our relation is such that there is always the warmth of our first meeting. I love you my dear friend. Wish you a great life. May you inspire all with your ideologies. (13/02/2007)

No comments: