Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sahil Dhiman

Sahil Dhiman is a person who, I think after Kumbhakaran has made a record in sleeping. He is one guy who I know can sleep throughout his life, if he were exempted from the attendances and the examinations in college. He is too good at it. And another thing which I find mhim good at is Guitar. His notes have heavenly feelings. I remember one day when I stayed in his room for a night, he sat in the gloomy light of his overburnt tubelight, strumming the tunes from the movie "Koi mil..". he strummed "Aum... Aum..Aum...." .And there went off the lights, flickering for sometime and then lighting the room with full vigour. Well... there are plenty of things that will make this guy like you. He is smart, lilts out jokes effortlessly and one who is not shy to make fun of himself. He is a pleasant companion to be with but the saddest thing is that he absents himself so often from college that I don't get much chance to be with him. Hope for the last year of our college he would be with me. He is a great friend from first semester and this friendship would last till our life; and I am confident of that

No comments: