Saturday, June 23, 2007

Satwik Tiwari

Finally I am a getting a chance todescribe my friend Satwik.. well I usually start with the interpretation of name while I write a Testi. So Satwik is a rare Hindi word not encounered very often so is the case with Satwik its a rarity to find him in class.I remember when I 1st saw him it was in the 2nd sem. He just barged in the class muttering in typical Kanpuri accent. His voice itself was enough to tell me that how soft at heart this guy is. one of the best qualities that I find in him is that he is at ease with everything in this world,does not get into uncalled trouble. Just his presence in the class is enough to ensure a laugh riot in the class. A lovely friend with open heart thats what I call him.. Hugs my friend.. One bad thing or shoul I say two, make me feel sorry for him hope he comes out 4m his temptations which he had eventually transferred into me. Reduce the numbes of Death Rods my friend for the wonderful life that awaits you

No comments: