Saturday, June 23, 2007

Prince of my Hard Times: My Dear Brother

Mayank is a very different kind of person, a maverick you may say. He refuses to be bound by the bogus rules of society. Believes in creating his own religion based upon rational ideology and views. He lets his thoughts just run out of his mouth without any slight difficulty.Girls- he literally runs away from them but is always desperately in search of one who would interest him. A loving person in all.
He is crazy at times but also highly intelligent, he can speak on varied topics without any hesitation, from crap to black-holes to everything. His extra-ordinary capablity to mingle in any strata of society, I think, can be attributed solely to this quality.As younger brother,as I've known him for so many years, he has proved amazingly an amicable and amiable companion. He is my best friend and is the only one who knows all my secrets.I can not forget the talks or the palavers which we have during the night at bedtime.The topics range widely across girls, animals,evolution,God,Universe and a lot more.He is powerful than me but when I am in my best of my bad-temper he choses to stay away out of sheer respect.He possibly reveals all his grievances and achievements to me i.e why noone knows him too well,except me

No comments: